going live

I started an Etsy shop today. It's something I've thought about doing for a while, because honestly, once I make something I generally have enough supplies to make duplicates, but I don't necessarily need duplicates for myself. It also motivates me to get things done. I'll add more things to the store in the next week or two; scrapbooking, sewing, and beading items will be the majority of my stuff. I don't really care if I don't have huge sales or anything. I'm bored and having fun, so that alone is worth it to me.

In other news, we visited Tiffany and her twins this morning. They are 2.5 months old and so cute. They still have a newborn cry. It's sweet. I can't wait for Tiff to come back to work, but I wish (for her and the babies' sake) that her maternity leave never had to end.

I'm gonna try to get some organizing done tonight so that I can do some creating tomorrow. Life is good. Sure, I have complaints (who doesn't?!) but nothing too major. Lucky me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! I can't wait to watch your store blossom :)