lucky me!

I have a vacation day scheduled for tomorrow... I got to work today and my schedule showed 'vacation' for today as well. The work had already been split up among my other coworkers, so there wasn't really anything I needed to do. I did stay and help out for half my shift, but I'm so excited to be done early today. Wahoo!! Lucky me! Now I'll get to have some creative time too. Originally, I would only have had time to run errands and pack for tomorrow. I'm smiling!

I wore my hair curly today. It's naturally curly, but oddly enough it takes longer to get the curls looking good than it does to just straighten my hair. I don't like to spend more than 20 minutes combined on my hair and makeup, so it goes straight 90% of the time. I guess I was just in the mood for something different today.

Perhaps I'll take my sister out to lunch today too. I don't like to eat out unless it's a special occasion... is curly hair and a scheduling error enough of a special occasion?

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Sounds like a special occasion to me!!