four things

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. cleaning a car dealership
2. Mack's Drive-In... making milkshakes and stuff
3. Ricks College- cleaning the Clarke building
4. Convergys. Six years and counting. Yes, it sucks sometimes.

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Accepted
2. Juno
3. Hitch
4. Ok- there are a lot that I watch over and over

Four places I have lived:
1. Rexburg, ID
2. Orem, UT
3. Tremonton, UT
4. Logan, UT

Four TV Shows That I Watch (we don't have TV, but Netflix is fun!):
1. Bones
2. The Office
3. Criminal Minds
4. Grey's Anatomy

Four Places I've been:
1. The republic of Myassoncouch
2. California. North and South. A few times.
3. Washington state
4. pretty much nowhere interesting!

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Ebay
2. Paypal
3. My aunt spams me all the freaking time. sigh.
4. People that seem to think they can enlarge my penis. I'd like to see them try that!

Four of my favorite foods:
1. broccoli
2. mushrooms
3. chocolate
4. cheese

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. I actually LOVE being at home!
2. Rexburg
3. Canada- East Coast or West Coast... not the middle so much.
4. Somewhere warm and tropical.

Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. becoming an aunt again
2. paying off the car and several other bills. WAHOO!
3. taking a vacation to Bryce Canyon in July
4. maybe taking a class or two

No comments: