finally

After 7 weeks of going back and forth (and back and forth) with Worst Buy and the manufacturer of our dead monitor, they decided to replace it. We went with a different brand this time and upgraded to a beautiful, 19" widescreen LG monitor. Sweet!

I'm so glad it's Friday. I only wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. LOL. I'm gonna go bake a cake. I was craving it so bad yesterday, but I was super tired too, and sleep won.

Be watching for another 'finally' post... I ordered a stamp set and got a shipping confirmation email 15 days ago. I have emailed the store owner over and over again and she seems a little too calm, if you know what I mean. This is a hard-to-find item that is now back-ordered on the site. Methinks she never had it in stock and sent me a fake shipping notification to keep my sale. (insert bad word here) LOL

No comments: