so, I've been thinking...

I really need to scrapbook more. I suppose I need to get off my butt and take more photos while I'm at it. I want my memories recorded, so that when I die an old spinster, my niece and nephews can fight over who has to keep them. lol

I'm actually pretty good at what I do. I've even been pubbed twice, despite only submitting a handful of my pages to the magazines. I've also been on a couple design teams, but didn't find that to be my cup of tea... both companies produced product that I would never purchase for myself (although other people loved it) and I was forced to use it. My favorite part of the process is picking the supplies that perfectly express the story I'm telling. It's hard to stay psyched about something when you've taken the best part out of it. I'd do a DT gig again if I got to pick what supplies I used.

I plan to scrap more. Maybe I'll crank something out this weekend. And, I'm not going to do it for the 'future generations,' although they can enjoy them if they'd like. I'm going to do it for me!

No comments: