me + caffeine = disaster

I never drink soda, but I went to lunch with a friend yesterday and the price of the meal included a drink. Plus, fountain drinks are way better than bottled drinks, so I had some Mt.Dew.

Bedtime came. And went. I was WIDE awake. I finally made myself lay down and count some sheep.
The snooze button got quite a workout this morning.

Moral of the story: I should not drink caffeine.

This reminds me of that time in college that I had half a can of root beer and didn't realize it was caffeinated... I remember laying in bed giggling all night long and couldn't figure out why.

Yeah. Good times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caffeine does that to me too, but unlike you though, I often consume it so that I *do* stay up. LOL.

I still like my late night alone time now and then.