if I were an alphabet...

A-Attached or Single: Single.
B-Best Friend: My sister, Stephanie. We share EVERYTHING.
C-Cake or Pie: Lemon Pie (NO meringue *shudders*) Cake is yummy too.
D-Day: Monday. It's my day off work. I love getting up early and getting stuff done.
E-Essential Item: My computer. Burt's Bees chap stick. Not together.
F-Favorite Color: I truly like most colors. My 'favorite' depends upon the application, the intended use, and the other colors available.
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Ick! Neither.
H-Home Town: Born in Rexburg, Idaho.
I-Indulgences: I don't really "indulge" in anything.
J-January or July: October. This is me being rebellious!
K-Kids: Someday.
L-Life is incomplete without: Creativity and humor.
M-Marriage Date: A year or two before Someday (see K).
N-Number of Siblings: 3. One sister and two brothers.
O-Oranges or Apples: Depends on my mood. Fuji and Granny Smith are the only apples I'll eat though.
P-Phobias or Fears: I don't like heights or tight spaces.
Q-Quote: You're twisted, depraved, and rotten to the core. I like that in a person.
R-Reason to Smile: Why not? Life's too short to be bitchy all the time.
S-Season: Late Summer/Early Fall when there are lots of thunderstorms!!
T-Today, I...: Cried in the grocery store for no reason.
U-Unknown Fact About Me: I write in my journal every day.
V-Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Steak = yummy, tofu = not so much!
W-Worst Habit: I have a dirty mind. I filter my thoughts a lot, but I often say dirty things anyway.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Never had either. What a weird question anyway.
Y-Your Favorite Food: I love veggies, actually!
Z-Zodiac Sign: Cancer.

No comments: