Time flies

So, this week FLEW by. I didn't work much and I slept a lot. Sounds great, right? It wasn't. As much as I'd love to never work again, I am so much more productive when I do. This week wasn't so much lazy as it was sick. I got a nasty stomach bug from my niece and nephews and spent the better part of three days asleep. That beat the alternative activity I had to deal with when I was awake...

Anyway, I'm finally starting to feel better. With increased energy and motivation, I finally listed some watches for sale. I'll get more posted throughout the week, but for now - you can see what's for sale here.

2 comments:

THE GIFFORDS said...

I love your watches!

Melinda said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been so sick. That's terrible! It seems like you've been catching everything that goes around! What's up with that? Your watches are awesome, by the way.