torture

I've been a bad blogger lately. Truth be told, I find myself so mentally drained at the end of the day that I can't create a coherent sentence. Work was been rough and it's taking everything I've got to just survive my 40 hours a week. I am so very grateful to have a job, don't get me wrong, but gratitude doesn't overcome frustration. Not where my job is concerned, anyway.

I had a fantastic dream last night. In it, I had what I wanted. Non-material things that I'm unable to get on my own when I'm awake. I was so blissfully happy, I can't even explain it. Morning came and the alarm disrupted my dream and I felt so lost and lonely. I want to go to that place again, but in a way that cannot be interrupted by the torturous beep of my alarm clock.

1 comment:

StephanieJanice said...

I love you! I am sorry that work is frustrating. I can understand. Take it one day at a time. Dreams are wonderful. I hope you get exactly what you want sooner than later.