peek

I have been busy making jewelry to add to my shop. That's the easy part. Next comes photography and coming up with a decent name/description. The photos already in my shop aren't as great as I want them to be. Getting a great shot of jewelry is honestly a pain in the butt. I'm trying though. (click to enlarge photo)

The bracelet above is one of the very first pieces I ever created and I get compliments on it every time I wear it. I have a couple made up to sell now as well. I just can't come up with a name or a description. Help a girl out! In fact, I'll make it a giveaway... please leave a comment with a name/description for this and I'll enter your name into a random drawing to get one of these babies free! (I'll announce the winner on Monday morning, so get your suggestions in by Sunday night).

7 comments:

allisa jacobs said...

How about "Green With Envy"? Since the colors are amazing & sounds like wearing it makes the other ladies wish they had it!

Great design & giveaway, Thanks!

Allisa

meg said...

I think the picture looks great! And I love the white background - it makes all the focus go directly to your gorgeous jewelry. And the bracelet is awesome! A agree with the comment above me - "Green with Envy" totally fits. Some other ones could be "Jade Luxe" or "Pickle Me Green" or "Miss Olive" or "Sage at the Beach." Ha ha! I dunno... :)

Lily said...

How about envy for a name. Play on people wanting it and the greens. Beautiful piece

Sweet 'n Sassy Baby said...

I LOVE that bracelet! How about Green Mocha?? Looks like a combo of greens and browns. Very pretty. I want to win it!!

melissa said...

I like allisa's idea "green w/ envy". Its very pretty!

getpalmd said...

Olivenvy ;-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bracelet! All the names suggested seem like a good fit. My suggestion would be "Olive Luxury" or something like that. I too like the white background because it's not distracting.