quilt group

Steph and I are starting a quilt group and we're so excited! This is our first project. It's a square called "dominoes and squares" and I've been in quilt-love with it since I was about 14. I literally made ONE square and have kept it all these years. I also worked out the blocks so that we could use full squares rather than triangles and keep things simpler and more pleasing to the eye.
We have some fun friends in the group. Our first meeting isn't for almost a month and I can't wait to see what fabrics everyone has picked. It'll be so great to see them all come together.
(The quilt pictured was made by Steph and the photos do not do it justice!)

2 comments:

StephanieJanice said...

I am really excited for our group. Thanks for sharing in my obsession. I love this quilt pattern, too!!!

Clark Family said...

Are Teresa and Susie in your group? They mentioned they have been able to get together with you once in a while lately.... btw I use the recipe book you gave us for the wedding all.the.time. It is my trusty all purpose fall back good recipe book! I am amazed at all your talents!