keeping busy

I woke up with a headache and I think I'm cranky, but I've kept myself busy in an effort to distract myself. I designed a new wallpaper for my desktop and took some photos of my watches so that I could get them listed. Here are the two newest additions to my Etsy shop.

I made "Tilly" for myself a month or so ago and I wear it all the time. It goes with EVERYTHING! I sold one a few weeks back and finally got another made to list. "Blink" is new and is so sweet and fun. Black and pink are so classic and fun. I'll have to make another one just for me. That's what happens when I make a fun new band - I have to have one too! I think I have twenty of these bands myself :)

1 comment:

StephanieJanice said...

I want you to make a Blink for you, too. I want to be able to steal it and wear it. I love your watch bands!!!!