slacker

I've been posting to my blog so infrequently. Oh well. I think I have three people that read it. LOL. I have been busy, sick, and in a funk. Not all at the same time though.

Steph and I went to Katie's house last weekend. It was nice to just do something different. We usually play a couple rounds of "what do you want to do tonight?" before one of us sits down at the computer and the other falls asleep on the couch. So, it felt great to break out of our routine. We did some shopping and talking and taught Katie to make jewelry. Oddly, the Walmart in American Fork is less busy than Walmart is in Logan. I figure there are just more stores to choose from down there. Walmart here is a madhouse unless you're there before 9:00 am (and even then you wait in line 20 minutes because they have so few checkers open. Sigh)

Earlier this week, I took Maverick (my nephew) to the doctor. He broke his collarbone a couple months ago and has been in a brace forever. Jen was sick, so I got to take him in for his x-rays and then he got the brace off. I've never broken a bone, so it was kinda fascinating to watch.

I got what Jen and all the kids had and missed two days of work. I literally slept those two days away. I went back for one day and then had a weekend, which has also been filled with lots of sleep. I'm feeling better now though.

Hope everyone's doing well!

No comments: